Sprouts Farmers Market

decent part time gig

Cashier (Former Employee)
Sacramento, CA

I worked at Sprouts Farmers Market full-time for more than a year

Prosconsistent hours, employee discount, somewhat flexible scheduling, down to earth management, occasional free lunches, easy to switch departments, nice crowd.

Conscomparatively low wages, demanding workloads, more responsibilities does not equate to pay raises, involuntary department switching.

Advice to Senior Managementi would suggest that management pay more attention to the individual contributions of an employee. my biggest qualm with sprouts (besides it aptness to pay me $9/hr in spite of working three departments and being the most efficient cashier in the store) was that i was forced to pick of the slack of fellow employees who made the same if not more than me. sprouts also has an annoying tendency to move inefficient workers to the front end whilst simultaneously short staffing it. for the amount of slack that i picked up in my time at sprouts, i felt the wages were pretty inadequate. on the bright side, chances are your fellow employees will be college-aged youngsters though so the atmosphere is definitely pretty comfortable for young people. that seems to be who they are most likely to hire as it is.

Awesome job at a great company

Courtest Clerk (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at Sprouts Farmers Market part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great first job and could go more again Cons: long hours and the uniforms were green! Advice to Senior Management: more pay More

Not good

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market

Pros: Cant think of much since they changed from Henry's. Cons: The pay sucks to start off with you only get one tiny raise a year. You work… More

There are newer reviews on Sprouts Farmers Market.

Worked for Sprouts Farmers Market? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprouts Farmers Market reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sprouts Farmers Market CEO Doug Sanders. All reviews posted anonymously by Sprouts Farmers Market employees.