Sprouts Farmers Market
www.sprouts.com Phoenix, AZ 5000+ Employees

It's a decent 'in between REAL jobs' type of job

Scan Coordinator (Current Employee)

ProsFew people for many tasks= time goes by fast. 15% discount. In general, good people on the front lines. Plenty of people to tell you what to do.

ConsI worked my tush off to get in on the ground floor of this up-and-coming grocery store, and was looking forward to the company going public, and how I could get my share of stock. Imagine this- only store management and corporate were invited to receive stock options, regardless of seniority! I found out I was left out of the party by getting tons of reminders by email with pics of the CEO and cronies ringing the bell in NY, thanking us for such a successful endeavor. Well, I'm offended that I worked so hard to find out that I am only making them a personal profit for their wallets. I can't understand why hours are being cut and we pay for our uniforms. Contests for employees with cash prizes never have winners, managers are full of crap and lazy, customers are the only form of feedback, and the dang music is constantly on, 24 hours, loud and never allowed to be changed even when store is not open. It's a very frustrating job putting up with incompetence and favoritism. Most of all, LOW PAY WITH SMALL ANNUAL RAISES IF YOU ARE LUCKY.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn a little about the things you are bitching about. You are not as well respected as you think you are. I was raised to be respectful and laziness and avoiding issues diminishes any chance to be taken seriously.

Fun People to Work With If You Are Not Management

Cashier (Current Employee)
    Escondido, CA

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market part-time for more than a year

Pros: -good discount 15% -great coworkers -works with school schedule -time off is easy… Cons: -not a lot of job growth -not much salary growth -management can be difficult -customers can ruin your whole day -not enough… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It's just a grocery store

Vitamin Clerk (Current Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market part-time for more than a year

Pros: They're flexible with you schedule so you can work around school or another job. It's pretty… Cons: Almost no chance for advancement. Even if someone is qualified to move up they'll… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sprouts Farmers Market.

Worked for Sprouts Farmers Market? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprouts Farmers Market reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sprouts Farmers Market CEO Doug Sanders. All reviews posted anonymously by Sprouts Farmers Market employees.