Great Place to work

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Company is moving in the reight direction, lots of oppertunity for individual who are willing to take it!

Cons

need better profit share program

Advice to Management

Need to include all levels of he store in our profit share programs. Also needs an employee stock purchasing plan for all team members

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Sprouts is a great company to work for.

Current Employee - Head Cashier in Murphy, TX
    Current Employee - Head Cashier in Murphy, TX

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Discount on products at the store.

Cons

Salary for hourly is to low

Advice to Management

Need to raise hourly rate

Okasdfasfd

Current Employee - Vitamin Clerk
    Current Employee - Vitamin Clerk

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have a strong department team, and do enjoy the trainings. I've had a good long-term experience and have overcome shyness while developing patience, but there's been a lot of change mostly for the worse.

Cons

Company has gone too corporate, many of the products carried feel "cheap" will less variety. Our manager is controlling, difficult, and does not understand how our department works or seem to listen to us. Plus we made more sales when we had more hours last year, but he's intent on lowering our hours and then wondering why our sales are lower (more stress, less time to spend with people, maybe?). The hours as a whole have decreased, yet somehow profits have increased too? HR is unresponsive if you want to truly email them anonymously (outside the portal), and between health care, cut hours, vacation hours being lost, rude and bullying customers that you have no power to say "no" to and get chided when you stand your ground, you feel unappreciated.

Advice to Management

Have an LP department, or glass case where high-risk items are locked away. Employees should be able to rate their managers, and we need the power to say "no" to customers once in awhile. I understand the value of "yes" and pleasing the customer, but some people are truly brats and growing up bullied and walked all over, this Sprouts Culture is becoming a worse and worse environment to be in. Plus we should be allowed more hours as a whole so that when more demands are put on us we can work harder without burning ourselves out. So many managers have quit or had to leave from stress. Please remember that we are people too and so what tasks may seem easy to juggle is not always so simple when we do interact with others or run into problems with new methods imposed onto us.