There are newer employer reviews for Sprouts Farmers Market

Nice people,but to worth it.

Current Employee - Cashier  in  San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Cashier in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market part-time for less than a year

Pros

Good discount' nice co-workers. Good products

Cons

Too much work, not worth pay.

Hire more people. It helps.

227 Other Employee Reviews for Sprouts Farmers Market (View Most Recent)

Being Held back

Current Employee - Grocery Clerk  in  Aurora, CO
    Current Employee - Grocery Clerk in Aurora, CO

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market part-time for less than a year

Pros

I like working in the Grocery industry, Fun, Fast pace, Discounts to employees

Cons

Not being Trained properly for new promotions and being turned down due to favoritism. Management not being involved at the clerk level in training or motivating

Get more involved with the whole team and look for the people that have said they want to move up and work to train and get that person ready for promotions. Encourage movement within the company and not Discourage it or hold people back.

The Sprouts Facade

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market part-time for less than a year

Pros

They work with my college schedule. They like to hire from within so if you get a job here and want to transfer to another location they more than likely will.

Cons

Because they're a fast growing company, they like to say the base values are there but they really aren't. Customers have complained about store conditions or employees and management seems to shrug it off. I thought it would be a laid back place to work but it's quite the opposite. There's so many rules and regulations they want you to be personable and we are to customers but it almost feels robotic and fake after awhile. At my store there's been a huge turn around in employees and you have to think, if there's that many people quitting is it the employees or the way things are ran?

Listening to what employees and customers have to say and taking it into consideration. Going back to the main core values of the store would be refreshing instead of trying to become bigger and better but losing the Sprouts personality.

There are newer employer reviews for Sprouts Farmers Market

Worked for Sprouts Farmers Market? Contribute to the Community!