Sprouts Farmers Market

www.sprouts.com
  www.sprouts.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sprouts Farmers Market

Corporate has no idea what Sprout's is really like

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market

Pros

The company is growing exponentially so if your willing to drive, then are opportunities for promotions. If your store manager is nice, work can be fun and enjoyable.

Cons

There is absolutely no communication between corporate level employees and managers at the store level. There are "growing pains" that have been occuring for over two years now. Regionals can be huge jerks, and not many people recognize a job well done or a hardworker.

Take some time and actually talk with the in store employees. I think this company would really benefit from an annonomous survey so corporate can find out what is really going on in store, and see how employees are really treated, and also how they feel.

266 Other Employee Reviews for Sprouts Farmers Market (View Most Recent)

fun but cheap

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market

Pros

Great environment and fun coworkers. Affordable health care.

Cons

Making employees do manager-level work without manager level pay. They try to keep your pay as low as possible and if that means failing to give you a review, that's what they do.

At least pretend that they care that we are all poor while they cut hours and wages to make the bigwigs richer.

don't believe the hype-sprouts rocks!

Current Employee - Senior Deli Clerk in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Senior Deli Clerk in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market full-time (less than an year)

Pros

love it-stress free-awesome enviorment-great pay starting wage paid weekly

Cons

sometimes we need more help for as much production as we have to do-but that is the nature of the business with any grocery store

keep up the great work-but on a side note-we do respect and value your opinion so instead of just acknowledging the things we still need to do-also acknowledge the many things we already did that look great-(as we already know what else we have to do and are working on it)-its just nice to hear good job from people who we respect...!

There are newer employer reviews for Sprouts Farmers Market