There are newer employer reviews for Sprouts Farmers Market

Corporate has no idea what Sprout's is really like

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market

Pros

The company is growing exponentially so if your willing to drive, then are opportunities for promotions. If your store manager is nice, work can be fun and enjoyable.

Cons

There is absolutely no communication between corporate level employees and managers at the store level. There are "growing pains" that have been occuring for over two years now. Regionals can be huge jerks, and not many people recognize a job well done or a hardworker.

Take some time and actually talk with the in store employees. I think this company would really benefit from an annonomous survey so corporate can find out what is really going on in store, and see how employees are really treated, and also how they feel.

222 Other Employee Reviews for Sprouts Farmers Market (View Most Recent)

fun but cheap

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market

Pros

Great environment and fun coworkers. Affordable health care.

Cons

Making employees do manager-level work without manager level pay. They try to keep your pay as low as possible and if that means failing to give you a review, that's what they do.

At least pretend that they care that we are all poor while they cut hours and wages to make the bigwigs richer.

Good part time job

Current Employee - Bulk Clerk
    Current Employee - Bulk Clerk

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market part-time for more than a year

Pros

(part of store opening crew) 15% discount on groceries, flexible hours, department manager works with my schedule, close coworker relationships, room for advancements

Cons

low pay, short breaks and lunch, favoritism

Management isn't bad. I like the management at my store. I guess my only advice would he to calm down as far as the audits and shops. If the store is obviously doing well, and the employees are getting good review on shops, and the store is passing their audits then stop pressuring to constantly be 'better'. It's kind of hard to improve when you've basically reached your ceiling.

There are newer employer reviews for Sprouts Farmers Market

Worked for Sprouts Farmers Market? Contribute to the Community!