Sprouts Farmers Market

www.sprouts.com

Corporate has no idea what Sprout's is really like

ProsThe company is growing exponentially so if your willing to drive, then are opportunities for promotions. If your store manager is nice, work can be fun and enjoyable.

ConsThere is absolutely no communication between corporate level employees and managers at the store level. There are "growing pains" that have been occuring for over two years now. Regionals can be huge jerks, and not many people recognize a job well done or a hardworker.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake some time and actually talk with the in store employees. I think this company would really benefit from an annonomous survey so corporate can find out what is really going on in store, and see how employees are really treated, and also how they feel.

fun but cheap

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market

Pros: Great environment and fun coworkers. Affordable health care. Cons: Making employees do manager-level work without manager level pay. They try to keep your pay as… Advice to Senior Management: At least pretend that they care that we are all poor… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Produce 3rd

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market

Pros: Rewarded for good work, pay isnt bad. They love to… Cons: Great management, flexible hours....hmmm still seem to be pros Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up!!! More
There are newer reviews on Sprouts Farmers Market.

Worked for Sprouts Farmers Market? Contribute to the Community!