There are newer employer reviews for SquareTrade

Rapid growth and dedication to customer service

I have been working at SquareTrade full-time

Pros

Management works hard handle the current, rapid growth and anticipate future needs much more than any other company I've been involved with to date. The dedication to customer service permeates the company culture (and coworkers are truly helpful/enthusiastic). Great vision for the future, with both internal policies + development as well as expansion into new markets + new products.

Cons

Nothing you wouldn't find at any other rapidly growing company...small hiccups, but they seem to be addressed as soon as possible once brought to the attention of management.

Other Employee Reviews for SquareTrade

1. Smart people/ great product

Pros

the people i've worked with here so far have been smart, enthusiastic, and very personable. upper management is committed to creating a great product and are really putting a positive mark in the warranty industry. Couple of perks since i've been here: breakfast Mon/Wed & lunch on Friday's, in-office happy hour!, baseball game, etc.

Cons

it's growing very quickly and space is running out in our current office. although there are more company events now, it's still hard to get to know everyone. company needs a more clear path to promotion. this is especially important as a company gets larger.

Advice to Management

more all-hands meeting, it's important for different departments to know what's going on in other areas of the company

Positive Work Environment

Pros

I like being part of a team where my coworkers are friendly and the general office culture is laid back. The overall work environment is encouraging. I feel that my fellow coworkers are always willing to pitch in if I need help regardless if they are in my department or not.

Cons

I would like to see more all company events, I always have a great time at them!