SquareTrade

www.squaretrade.com
  www.squaretrade.com
There are newer employer reviews for SquareTrade

Rapid growth and dedication to customer service

I have been working at SquareTrade full-time

Pros

Management works hard handle the current, rapid growth and anticipate future needs much more than any other company I've been involved with to date. The dedication to customer service permeates the company culture (and coworkers are truly helpful/enthusiastic). Great vision for the future, with both internal policies + development as well as expansion into new markets + new products.

Cons

Nothing you wouldn't find at any other rapidly growing company...small hiccups, but they seem to be addressed as soon as possible once brought to the attention of management.

39 Other Employee Reviews for SquareTrade (View Most Recent)

Smart people/ great product

I have been working at SquareTrade

Pros

the people i've worked with here so far have been smart, enthusiastic, and very personable. upper management is committed to creating a great product and are really putting a positive mark in the warranty industry. Couple of perks since i've been here: breakfast Mon/Wed & lunch on Friday's, in-office happy hour!, baseball game, etc.

Cons

it's growing very quickly and space is running out in our current office. although there are more company events now, it's still hard to get to know everyone.
    company needs a more clear path to promotion. this is especially important as a company gets larger.

more all-hands meeting, it's important for different departments to know what's going on in other areas of the company

People Come First

Current Employee - Business Analyst in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at SquareTrade full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This company is stocked full of intelligent and effective people and they make working together and problem solving much more satisfying.

I started here at the bottom of the ladder answering the phone to end customers about a year and a half ago, and have had several internal opportunities present themselves. I was promoted into the analytics team and have enjoyed much professional growth in the short six months since that move.

Also, SquareTrade promotes team bonding, group events, and has an awesome cafeteria which serves as a communal eating area, as well as a great space for impromptu meetings (or world cup or world series games). The office is located very conveniently for public transportation options - great for commuters like myself.

Cons

I wish they matched 401k contributions, and sometimes I think that not everyone in every level of management respects how taxing it is to talk to end customers all day. Many customers have unrealistic expectations, but

Lets get that 401k matching! Otherwise, to senior management, you guys have great personalities, and it is clear that everyone wants this company to progress and succeed.

There are newer employer reviews for SquareTrade