SquareTrade
www.squaretrade.com San Francisco, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Rapid growth and dedication to customer service

I have been working at SquareTrade full-time

ProsManagement works hard handle the current, rapid growth and anticipate future needs much more than any other company I've been involved with to date. The dedication to customer service permeates the company culture (and coworkers are truly helpful/enthusiastic). Great vision for the future, with both internal policies + development as well as expansion into new markets + new products.

ConsNothing you wouldn't find at any other rapidly growing company...small hiccups, but they seem to be addressed as soon as possible once brought to the attention of management.

Smart people/ great product

I have been working at SquareTrade

Pros: the people i've worked with here so far have been smart, enthusiastic, and very personable. upper management is committed to creating a great product… Cons: it's growing very quickly and space is running out in our current office. although there are more company events now, it's still… Advice to Senior Management: more all-hands meeting, it's important for different departments to know… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Going places...

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at SquareTrade full-time

Pros: Great culture and environment, smart and hard working co-workers, lots of opportunities for… Cons: hard work sometimes gets under-recognized changing priorities can lead to chaos Advice to Senior Management: get better about sharing the overall strategy with the team Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on SquareTrade.

Worked for SquareTrade? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SquareTrade reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SquareTrade CEO Steven Abernethy. All reviews posted anonymously by SquareTrade employees.