There are newer employer reviews for St. Anthony's Hospital

it was OK

I worked at St. Anthony's Hospital

Pros

the people who work there are great, the hospital is fine and i enjoyed my time there. I would be employed there again.

Cons

The hospital needs some upgrading, they need to pay a better salary, and they need to upgrade some technology.

reviews filtered by
  1. Patient Access Service Rep

Former Employee - Patient Access Service Representative in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Former Employee - Patient Access Service Representative in Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at St. Anthony's Hospital full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

- Great Benefits
    -401 K
    -Opportunities to advance in the company

Cons

-Pay isn't that great
    - Some Departments Management will throw you under the bus to advance their career

Listen to your employees, they truly know the benefit of the company because they are working the line.

I was a patient care technician and a Sitter for (BA-52)s while attending college for my nursing license.

Former Employee - PCT/Sitter in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Former Employee - PCT/Sitter in Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at St. Anthony's Hospital full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

St. A's is my favorite hospital in St. Petersburg to work for, and I have worked at every hospital in town. They have an excellent benefit package. The employees' are helpful and cooperative.

Cons

They mostly hire R.N.s now which is good and bad. I would much rather have a military nurse or LPN with experience over a young kid out of college with only school smarts.

I think management needs to get more involved with employees. We need to know we are all on the same team.

There are newer employer reviews for St. Anthony's Hospital