There are newer employer reviews for St. Anthony's Hospital

The good and bad of St.Anthony's Hospital.

Former Employee - Patient Transporter in Oklahoma City, OK
Former Employee - Patient Transporter in Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at St. Anthony's Hospital full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The ability to accrue extra shift because the supervisors trust in you. I was able to learn different positions although I wasn't actually applying for a different position. The pay was solid, but for the work that we did on a daily basis, I felt the pay and annual raises could have been much better.

Cons

A major issue was certain workers not pulling their weight, which led to heavier work loads for the rest of the employees on certain days. Insurance was very basic, to be kind. I found our treatment by others in the hospital was overlooked by certain managers in our department. Those people had to be replaced to even get certain things done for us, and even that was not much.

Advice to Management

To point more toward change in the department's treatment by the other staff within the hospital. Our workers are as important to the efficiency of the hospital as anyone else. Raises should be more than 15-20 cents, annually. And the insurance is more of a hindrance than a help.

Other Employee Reviews for St. Anthony's Hospital

it was OK

Pros

the people who work there are great, the hospital is fine and i enjoyed my time there. I would be employed there again.

Cons

The hospital needs some upgrading, they need to pay a better salary, and they need to upgrade some technology.

2. Patient Access Service Rep

Former Employee - Patient Access Service Representative in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Former Employee - Patient Access Service Representative in Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at St. Anthony's Hospital full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Great Benefits -401 K -Opportunities to advance in the company

Cons

-Pay isn't that great - Some Departments Management will throw you under the bus to advance their career

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees, they truly know the benefit of the company because they are working the line.