The Staff are good but watch out for Management

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I worked at St. Anthony's Hospital

Pros

The staff who work there "walk on water." and are generally helpful. Sometimes the limited resources cause some people trouble and then people do not treat each other well. The management values are a good goal. The benefits are better than most employers.

Cons

In general, management does not know how or make time to treat people well. They have core values but the moment a fiscal problem occurs the the values go out the door. Management pretends to listen to the staff.

In general, management needs to be trained on a Quality protocol, ie. Six Sigma, and/or Project management protocols Then everyone must practice the protocol so the staff can be treated better and the work environment will be much better.

Other Reviews for St. Anthony's Hospital

Good place to work, good compensation.

Current Employee - Registered Nurse  in  Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at St. Anthony's Hospital full-time for more than a year

Pros

great performance appraisals and opportunity to earn more

Cons

cafeteria food is unhealthy most of the time

The good and bad of St.Anthony's Hospital.

Former Employee - Patient Transporter  in  Oklahoma City, OK
    Former Employee - Patient Transporter in Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at St. Anthony's Hospital full-time for more than a year

Pros

The ability to accrue extra shift because the supervisors trust in you. I was able to learn different positions although I wasn't actually applying for a different position. The pay was solid, but for the work that we did on a daily basis, I felt the pay and annual raises could have been much better.

Cons

A major issue was certain workers not pulling their weight, which led to heavier work loads for the rest of the employees on certain days. Insurance was very basic, to be kind. I found our treatment by others in the hospital was overlooked by certain managers in our department. Those people had to be replaced to even get certain things done for us, and even that was not much.

To point more toward change in the department's treatment by the other staff within the hospital. Our workers are as important to the efficiency of the hospital as anyone else. Raises should be more than 15-20 cents, annually. And the insurance is more of a hindrance than a help.

There are newer employer reviews for St. Anthony's Hospital.

Worked for St. Anthony's Hospital? Contribute to the Community!