St. Christopher's Hospital for Children
www.stchristophershospital.com Philadelphia, PA

The job itself is alright but the management is very biased and unconcerned

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Phila, PA

I worked at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children full-time for more than 8 years

ProsEasily accessed location. facility is not too large or overwhelming. Has the potential to be a great workplace.

ConsNot as friendly oriented work environment as it used to be. No team cohesiveness. Workers tend to be in it for themselves and not with the patients well being at the forefront.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen more to employees concerns without retributions for speaking up. Promote more teambuilding instead of favoritism in the workplace.

I really like my job

Unit Secretary (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children part-time for more than a year

Pros: MY and I stress MY unit is VERY fair and professional. Im not sure If I can say the same about every unit or… Cons: They dont pay enough for the quality of work. Advice to Senior Management: PAY EMPLOYEES WHAT THEY ARE DUE...I really wished St. CHRIS paid a little… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Clinical Experience

House Staff (Current Employee)

I have been working at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children full-time for more than a year

Pros: great clinical experience. diverse patient population. physicians are caring… Cons: upper management often seems more concerned with the bottom line… Advice to Senior Management: focus more on actual quality improvement and listen more to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on St. Christopher's Hospital for Children.

Worked for St. Christopher's Hospital for Children? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by St. Christopher's Hospital for Children employees.