St. Francis Hospital & Health Center

www.metrosouthmedicalcenter.com

Senior management does not listen to their employees and are not open to suggestions

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Blue Island, IL

ProsThe only reason to work for MetroSouth is that you will meet some exceptional people. Their are many employees that are loyal, hard working individuals.

ConsManagement fails to think beyond their own little world and thus, neglects to communicate important information to employees. They also gossip and exchange information about their staff members with other employees in the department, or for that matter, with anyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe CEO needs to take the time to get to know what is happening within departments and with management. Department heads should be required to have management experience, attend management courses and at a minimum have a personality and interpersonal skills..

Not a very nice place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Blue Island, IL

I have been working at St. Francis Hospital & Health Center

Pros: Lack of communication between Managers, Directors and always no response. Cons: Does not seek ones experience. Does not ask opinoins. Advice to Senior Management: Start communicating No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Enjoyed the opportunity to work there.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at St. Francis Hospital & Health Center

Pros: Liked the job that I was given, the chance to help people and… Cons: There really were no cons to this job. I had no problem with it. They offered… More
There are newer reviews on St. Francis Hospital & Health Center.

Worked for St. Francis Hospital & Health Center? Contribute to the Community!