St. Francis Hospital & Health Center
www.metrosouthmedicalcenter.com Blue Island, IL 150 to 499 Employees

Senior management does not listen to their employees and are not open to suggestions

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Blue Island, IL

I worked at St. Francis Hospital & Health Center

ProsThe only reason to work for MetroSouth is that you will meet some exceptional people. Their are many employees that are loyal, hard working individuals.

ConsManagement fails to think beyond their own little world and thus, neglects to communicate important information to employees. They also gossip and exchange information about their staff members with other employees in the department, or for that matter, with anyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe CEO needs to take the time to get to know what is happening within departments and with management. Department heads should be required to have management experience, attend management courses and at a minimum have a personality and interpersonal skills..

Not a very nice place to work

Blue Island, IL

I have been working at St. Francis Hospital & Health Center

Pros: Lack of communication between Managers, Directors and always no response. Cons: Does not seek ones experience. Does not ask opinoins. Advice to Senior Management: Start communicating No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Enjoyed the opportunity to work there.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at St. Francis Hospital & Health Center

Pros: Liked the job that I was given, the chance to help people and… Cons: There really were no cons to this job. I had no problem with it. They offered… More

There are newer reviews on St. Francis Hospital & Health Center.

Worked for St. Francis Hospital & Health Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at St. Francis Hospital & Health Center reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for St. Francis Hospital & Health Center CEO Enrique Beckmann. All reviews posted anonymously by St. Francis Hospital & Health Center employees.