St. John Health System

www.sjmc.org
There are newer employer reviews for St. John Health System

A company that does their best to keep your salary as low as possible

Current Employee - IT Support I in Tulsa, OK
Current Employee - IT Support I in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at St. John Health System

Pros

St John is great when it comes to getting an easy paycheck. The work is not difficult but dealing with the people looking over you sometimes can be. Your peers are good people and you will enjoy working with them. You are given a lot of paid time off and trust me you will want to use it to get away.

Cons

St John will NOT give you a raise, promotion, or bonus. Just do your job because going above and beyond will only be rewarded with a pat on the back and a stupid piece of paper. IT support is divided and they do not tell the other branches what is going on. Desktop is constantly being micro managed and you will eventually dread what special assignment you will be given when you come into work.

pay attention to your departments, everyone on desktop hates their management so ask why, deal with problem employees instead of just slapping them on the hand sometimes people need to be fired

23 Other Employee Reviews for St. John Health System (View Most Recent)

Pushed to the limit

Current Employee - Laboratory Technician in Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Laboratory Technician in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at St. John Health System

Pros

The profits we make are used by our parent company to support charitable work in the Tulsa area. The equipment is new and user friendly. The test volume and menu give us the opportunity to perform a variety of tests not normally seen in a hospital lab.

Cons

The directors, administrator and president do not respect the employees. The administrator and president are not available and rarely are seen in the lab. We are pushed to perform a heavy workload.

Listen to the suggestions of the people working on the bench. Reconfigure the lab to gain the best use of space. The current layout makes the workload harder. Show respect and appreciation to the employees. A few kind words would go far.

awesome

I have been working at St. John Health System

Pros

love this place, like home

Cons

never want to leave sometimes

There are newer employer reviews for St. John Health System