St. John's Medical Center
www.tetonhospital.org Jackson Hole, WY 150 to 499 Employees

Not what I expected

Staff RN (Current Employee)
Longview, WA

I have been working at St. John's Medical Center

ProsCo-workers are a good group of people

ConsInflexibility. The atmosphere is one of 'you should be happy we even hired you'. They do not go out of their way for their employees in any manner. Rigid. Communication is poor. Sorry I signed on and will not persue other positions.

Advice to Senior Managementbecause you're the only game in town doesn't mean you have to make life difficult for your employees. Learn to appreciate them, learn to think outside the box and realize that offering some flexibility will go a very long way.

A great place to work for folks who love the outdoors and living in a small community.

Director of Social Services (Current Employee)
Jackson Hole, WY

I have been working at St. John's Medical Center

Pros: Excellent group of professionals in a small medical center dedicated… Cons: Cost of living in the area In-fighting between CEO and board… Advice to Senior Management: Put themselves on the level of the common employee More

Great Place to work

I have been working at St. John's Medical Center full-time

Pros: Good benefits, great people, helping the sick. Cons: Changes and cutbacks, upper management sometimes did not listen well… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on St. John's Medical Center.

Worked for St. John's Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at St. John's Medical Center reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for St. John's Medical Center CEO Lou Hochheiser. All reviews posted anonymously by St. John's Medical Center employees.