St. Joseph Health System

www.stjhs.org
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for St. Joseph Health System

overall lack of professionalism reflected in the treatment of employees and placement of less than qualified managers

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Harriman, TN
Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Harriman, TN

I have been working at St. Joseph Health System

Pros

The benefits are very good

Cons

The pay is low and the management is out of touch.

value your employees more! This leads to high morale...which translates to increased profits in the short and long run!

80 Other Employee Reviews for St. Joseph Health System (View Most Recent)

Ok place to work

Current Employee - Lift Team Tech in Eureka, CA
    Current Employee - Lift Team Tech in Eureka, CA

I have been working at St. Joseph Health System

Pros

Decent benefits, nice people, no fear of layoff

Cons

crappy pay, crappy hours, no room for advancement, managers are penny pinching rather than looking out for the employees. They work you too hard and pay you too little.

pay better

I love my job, it's my career.

Current Employee - R N in Lubbock, TX
    Current Employee - R N in Lubbock, TX

I have been working at St. Joseph Health System

Pros

Friendly employees. Wonderful physicians and nurses. R.T. are the best. I have made friends with my co- workers, we are like family. I love how all the different units pull together for the best outcome for the patient.The health insurance is very affordable. The retirement plan is excellent. I like that we as the employees are asked to be on different committies asn we are able to have input in future plans.

Cons

I wish we were allowed more sick days. Six days per year just isn't enough for parents of little children who get sick frequently, nor is it enough time if you have an elderly sick parent to take care of. I wish the nurse/patient ratio was lower, when we have five or six patients it becomes difficult to clock out on time without getting overtime, not to mention I think that it isn;t very safe.

Our charge nurses need to be team players if they are going to try to lead a team. Lazy employees need to be reprimanded, employees that are "pot stirring" need reprimanded as well. You can't run a unit to be a team if this behavior is allowed.

There are newer employer reviews for St. Joseph Health System