St. Joseph Health System
www.stjhs.org Orange, CA 5000+ Employees

overworked in home health

Home Health RN (Current Employee)
Orange, CA

I have been working at St. Joseph Health System full-time for more than 8 years

ProsSome very caring, competent people. Usually try to give staff backup. Fair compensation package with attempt to keep employees healthy.

ConsFinancial picture is bleak due to recent purchase of EMR that overburdened the entire company. They had to make draconian cuts which have been made before. As a result, the office staff is at a bare minimum and stress level is high. Prepare to work overtime! HR will always back up management in a conflict!

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not blame the nurses for problems they did not create! They do not come to work thinking "how can I do a bad job today?" They are working as hard as possible (most of them)

Great organization with strong values.

Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee)
Orange, CA

I have been working at St. Joseph Health System full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Excellent pay and benefits. Strong values. Cons: Although there is a strong sense of values, there are (with every company) politics with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

St. Joseph Health

Manager, Technical Systems (Current Employee)
Apple Valley, CA

I have been working at St. Joseph Health System full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Forward thinking within IT for Healthcare, Meditech, Fuji PACS and AllScripts Applications.… Cons: Out-Sourcing Data Center's to Cloud private cloud Computing. More

There are newer reviews on St. Joseph Health System.

Worked for St. Joseph Health System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at St. Joseph Health System reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for St. Joseph Health System CEO Deborah A. Proctor. All reviews posted anonymously by St. Joseph Health System employees.