There are newer employer reviews for St. Joseph’s Healthcare System

Overall a good company to work for

I have been working at St. Joseph’s Healthcare System

Pros

When the system has done well financially, they definitely will surprise their staff with generous raises. Employee input is encouraged. Certification is also encouraged as well as continuing education. Their is also the option of clinical laddering.

Cons

Alot of gossip. Be advised to stay clear of people who are negative or talk poorly of the system. Become a proud team member as this is greatly to your advantage.

Be aware that some lower level management could use some training in how to professionally communication with theiir staff. Some of lower level management include such tactics as intimidation and providing information that is not true just to not have to deal with certain situations or just maybe trying to cover up their inability to properly manage staff or their units.

reviews filtered by

Nice Hospital

Current Employee - Project Manager
    Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at St. Joseph’s Healthcare System

Pros

Great work environment. Everyone here are helpful, nice and willing to use new technologies to improve their healthcare delivery. Nice place to grow your career.

Cons

I have to say that most of the employees are so busy since I was having an internship in the emergency department.

2. I am loving it!!

Current Contractor - Resident in Paterson, NJ
    Current Contractor - Resident in Paterson, NJ

I have been working at St. Joseph’s Healthcare System as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

awesome place to work
    good friendly environment

Cons

sometimes as a resident work can get busier and its easy to work later than usual hours

none