St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center

www.sjhsyr.com
  www.sjhsyr.com
There are newer employer reviews for St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center

Rewarding work in a mission driven hospital.

I have been working at St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center

Pros

They are flexible with work and family life.

Cons

Very busy and changes can happen fast.

10 Other Employee Reviews for St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center (View Most Recent)

Customer Service Representative

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Liverpool, NY
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Liverpool, NY

I worked at St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The new supervisor, Keith, is great and treats people really well. If you work during the daytime you will take a lot of calls, so if you like being really busy you will be happy with the workload.

Cons

I was told by HR, when I was hired, that there would be raises. And since I work online to supplement my income I thought I could hang in there at $10.10 an hour for a little while and then move up within the company,and thought certainly the raises would come. Nope, no raises in three years for anyone. They just don't pay well period. I was not learning anything new, was not growing, so I left.

You've got a great new supervisor now, and Terry was also doing a great job, too! Support your supervisor and recognize the good work that people do in the call center. Give them raises and more paid time off.

Mission is a joke

Current Employee - Registered Nurse  in  Syracuse, NY
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Job security, diverse patient population. The co workers that really care help. Unfortunately becoming few and far between.

Cons

I find it hypocritical that st joes constantly talks about their vision and values when all they care about is the almighty dollar. No sick time, poor communication skills in management, and staff is not valued. Very much the you don't like it go somewhere else attitude.

Make employees part of the process since changes will be affecting them the most. When there will be change advise the staff don't just give them attitude when they ask about it. Give your employees done sick time. We get sick, we work with sick people.

There are newer employer reviews for St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center

Worked for St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center? Contribute to the Community!