St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center

www.stjosephs-phx.org

I am generally satisfied with this employer

Pros

Maximal exposure to medical community

Cons

Research environment is not as good as other academic institutions.

Other reviews for St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center

I have learned so much working at St. Joseph's and highly recommend it as the hospital to work at as an RN.

Current Employee - Staff RN
    Current Employee - Staff RN

Pros

Excellent educational and leadership growth opportunities, up and coming Magnet status. Excellent NSYICU with great staff. Soon to be 1 of 17 training centers for NIDCAP (Newborn Individualized Developmental Care and Assessment Program) in the world (currently 10 in the United States).

Cons

Need more opportunities for nightshift and the weekenders. So much is still offered only during the week and later daytime hours. Would be great if Starbucks was open for the weekend and the nightshift crew on a regular basis, probably unrealistic but we would love it!

Continue making sure to give information out early, especially on changes. Staff do not like hearing things by the grapevine. It makes us very uneasy. Overall I think they do a great job!

Every day is a gracious day.

Pros

To be able to wake up and actually be excited to go to your place of employment and know that you will make a difference to a patient life and how they feel about healthcare.

Cons

Unfortunately due to cut backs, I'm not allowed to work overtime and I don't feel 8 hours a day does not give me enough time to complete all daily task.

Task and hours should be based individually not per department or overall thru the hospital.

There are newer employer reviews for St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center.

Worked for St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!