St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

There are newer employer reviews for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Former Employee - Marketing Intern in New York, NY
Former Employee - Marketing Intern in New York, NY

I worked at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Pros

I got a lot of experience from being in the office but I really did not learn much. I was interning the fundraising office.

Cons

I wish that i learned more as this was an internship for me and I wanted to learn more about the hopsital, not as much marketing.

i would advice that they develop a more structured internship program for students to really thrive in and learn more

92 Other Employee Reviews for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (View Most Recent)

ALSAC/St. Jude

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

I have been working at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Pros

ALSAC is the fundraising arm of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Just knowing that I play a part in raising funds for the catastrophically sick children is reward enough, but the pay is good, the benefits are excellent, and I couldn't be happier with my boss and my job.

Cons

Management is working on being more transparent but they have a little way to go. It would also be nice to know about events on campus in advance.

Keep working to improve. Thank you for all that you do for the employees including listening to us, giving us forums to speak and ask questions.

St. Jude finds cures and saves lives, and is the best place on earth to serve!

Current Employee - Survey Interviewer in Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - Survey Interviewer in Memphis, TN

I have been working at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Pros

St. Jude is more than a job. We all need to pay bills and live. At St. Jude, every day you are part of an organization that is the leader in finding cures to many catastrophic illnesses that impact children and adults. There is no amount of money that can match the personal reward you feel. And they have the best benefits package of any company.

Cons

Some of their older buildings will need new paint and carpet in a few years.

Thank you for the sacrifices you make and the service you provide.

There are newer employer reviews for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital