St. Jude Medical
www.sjm.com Saint Paul, MN 5000+ Employees

Working in a vaccuum, with no leadership or direction!

Plano, TX

I have been working at St. Jude Medical

ProsSt. Jude offers a potentially great array of products, however, with recent management turnover the new people do not know what to do.

ConsThe senior management needs to better communicate what the mission or company should be. Everyone works in a silo or a cloud. St. Jude does not promote from within and expects the older employees to train the newer employees, but the newer employees think they know it all.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter communication!! Successful companies acknowledge people as one of their higher valued resources. However, St. Jude acts like everyone is replaceable and continues to place band aides on big issues instead of tackling them.

Good place to work, but expect slow pace innovation

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Little Canada, MN

I worked at St. Jude Medical

Pros: Good people and sane management. Cons: Innovation comes very slowly due regulations and risks. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

Saint Paul, MN

I have been working at St. Jude Medical

Pros: Proactive initiative of employees is supported by St. Jude Medical's management. Although the company is a Fortune… Cons: St. Jude does not have a formalized Leadership Development Program as other Fortune 500… Advice to Senior Management: St. Jude Medicals leadership is doing a fantastic job to strategically position… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on St. Jude Medical.

Worked for St. Jude Medical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at St. Jude Medical reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for St. Jude Medical CEO Daniel J. Starks. All reviews posted anonymously by St. Jude Medical employees.