St. Jude Medical
www.sjm.com Saint Paul, MN 5000+ Employees

Over six years of R&D experience in the CRM division in California.

Principal Scientist (Current Employee)
Sylmar, CA

I have been working at St. Jude Medical full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat experience in how a large implantable and interventional medical device company is run. Meet a great variety of interesting, hard-working individuals focused on helping people.

ConsYour job is always on the line when upper level management might wish to save money. Rewards are massed to the top level people. Very little loyalty by management towards the workers.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen wildly profitable, focus on innovation and not the competition.

Great Company - on it's way to getting better

IT Engineer (Current Employee)
Saint Paul, MN

I have been working at St. Jude Medical full-time for more than a year

Pros: opportunities galore, forward thinking, positive culture, fair compensation, great executive leadership, very aware of life balance.… Cons: inter divisional politics a challenge, struggling to keep up with growth - basic… Advice to Senior Management: Converge and align (rinse and repeat) Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Manager

Manager (Current Employee)
Sylmar, CA

I have been working at St. Jude Medical full-time for more than a year

Pros: Mose people are nice and you get involved with diverse… Cons: Very political place, it could be stressful for no reason,… Advice to Senior Management: You have a major cultural problem. Most employess are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on St. Jude Medical.

Worked for St. Jude Medical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at St. Jude Medical reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for St. Jude Medical CEO Daniel J. Starks. All reviews posted anonymously by St. Jude Medical employees.