St. Jude Medical

www.sjm.com

Enjoyable

Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist (Current Employee) Saint Paul, MN

ProsIt is a great company to work for overall. I have a good work-life balance, coworkers, and benefits and compensation are fair. I plan on spending a while at St. Jude.

ConsSt. Jude, as with many large companies, isn't as efficient as it should. Mediocre performance is deemed as acceptable, which is frustrating when you are a high-performing person.

Over the years St Jude changed, USED to be a good company to work for, cared about it's employees.

Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) Plano, TX

I worked at St. Jude Medical full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The location is very good. Cons: Management is terrible, can't trust them. Advice to Senior Management: You need to value your employees more. St Jude used to be a awesome company to work for, but then Management… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

St. Jude Medical sales representative

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at St. Jude Medical

Pros: small, friendly team. full responsibilities on accounts Cons: quite frequently have to work over the weekends because of… More

There are newer reviews on St. Jude Medical.

Worked for St. Jude Medical? Contribute to the Community!