St. Jude Medical
www.sjm.com Saint Paul, MN 5000+ Employees

Enjoyable

Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist (Current Employee)
Saint Paul, MN

ProsIt is a great company to work for overall. I have a good work-life balance, coworkers, and benefits and compensation are fair. I plan on spending a while at St. Jude.

ConsSt. Jude, as with many large companies, isn't as efficient as it should. Mediocre performance is deemed as acceptable, which is frustrating when you are a high-performing person.

Organization in transition.

Manager (Former Employee)
    Minnetonka, MN

I worked at St. Jude Medical full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Talented staff (engineers, support staff, and production workers) Very good middle… Cons: Organization is off balance - is overly concerned with short term views of Wall Street. Highly reactive to both financial markets and economy. Not particularly… Advice to Senior Management: Return to longer term view in governing the direction of the company. Executive staff visibly work together as a team. It would be nice if group… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Director

Director (Former Employee)
    Saint Paul, MN

I worked at St. Jude Medical full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Competitive salary, colleagues, challenging work Cons: Short term business perspective, political gamesmanship to be promoted or… Advice to Senior Management: Diversify portfolio, invest in short, medium & long term businesses No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on St. Jude Medical.

Worked for St. Jude Medical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at St. Jude Medical reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for St. Jude Medical CEO Daniel J. Starks. All reviews posted anonymously by St. Jude Medical employees.