St. Luke's Health System
www.stlukesonline.org Boise, ID 5000+ Employees

Progressive Health Care system

Nurse Director (Current Employee)
Boise, ID

ProsThe health system is working hard to stay ahead and on top of all the changes in healthcare. This will contribute to sustainability for the system in the long run.

ConsThe rapid growth of the company has made it hard for the company to get its arms around processes, resources, and financial security. They need to slow growth temporarily so they can finish projects and fix issues with existing resources.

average

I have been working at St. Luke's Health System full-time

Pros: great employees to work with Cons: has an Out of touch administration Advice to Senior Management: Stop spending 80 percent of you time in meetings. You cannot… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It was one of the best places I've worked at.

Epic Credentialed Trainer (Former Employee)
    Boise, ID

I worked at St. Luke's Health System full-time for more than a year

Pros: The atmosphere is great. Teamwork is emphasized and used. Cons: Were so focused on the Epic project they forgot the… Advice to Senior Management: Ensure communication with lower management. The Epic project went well but there was too… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on St. Luke's Health System.

Worked for St. Luke's Health System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at St. Luke's Health System reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for St. Luke's Health System CEO David C. Pate. All reviews posted anonymously by St. Luke's Health System employees.