St. Luke’s University Health Network

www.mystlukesonline.org
  www.mystlukesonline.org
There are newer employer reviews for St. Luke’s University Health Network

Definitely a great place to get good experience.

Current Employee - Registered Nurse  in  Bethlehem, PA
Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Bethlehem, PA

I have been working at St. Luke’s University Health Network part-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Working in the emergency department can be highly stressful, however I work with the best team ever.

Cons

We are under paid and over worked that includes working short staffed way too much. Also senior staff is not recognized. New nurses are put in position of charge nurse before a senior nurse is considered. Night shift is treated with less concern.

Listen to your staff, be fair, follow up and don't be two faced among staff and always, always be honest.

7 Other Employee Reviews for St. Luke’s University Health Network (View Most Recent)

Registered Nurse

Current Employee - Registered Nurse  in  Allentown, PA
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Allentown, PA

I have been working at St. Luke’s University Health Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great co-workers and the network is excellent at continued education opportunities. The work schedule is reasonably for the department I am involved in.

Cons

The salary is low for RN. The increases are low with additional experience. Per diem rate is lower than area hospitals.

Increase in salary and vacation

St. Luke's uses employees to do supervisors jobs without paying them half decent wages.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Bethlehem, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

I worked at St. Luke’s University Health Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

There were no benefits to working at this organization.

Cons

Management, management, and the hours given were never good enough for the Director (who would demand overtime from an employee while keeping staff undercut).

My advice to management would be to hire a new Director in a certain under-performing department.

There are newer employer reviews for St. Luke’s University Health Network

Worked for St. Luke’s University Health Network? Contribute to the Community!