St. Mary's Healthcare System for Children
www.stmaryskids.org Bayside, NY 500 to 999 Employees

Entry level start only

Patient Service Coordinator (Former Employee)
Bayside, NY

ProsGood vacation benefits. Co-workers are the best and the hospital really does care about the children.

ConsI worked in the EI program so I can only give a review as far as that department is concerned. If getting worked like and dog and not being appreciated is what you're looking for then I suggest you apply. I didnt receive proper training for my position and when ever I asked one question I would get different answers from supervisors. While directors and supervisors receive raises all other employees have been working at the same payrate for over 5 years. The only reason I gave it a 3 is because of the services they offer to the children in need and my fellow colleagues make coming to work worth while.

Advice to Senior ManagementHold yoursels to a hihger standard and train your employees properly. Give raises.

Worked as a paraprofessional in the Education Department

Paraprofessional (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at St. Mary's Healthcare System for Children part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great experience if you are in the health/education field for… Cons: per diem; long waits for children who are bussed in… More

You get to see a wide variety of cases

Speech Pathologist (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at St. Mary's Healthcare System for Children full-time for less than a year

Pros: Flexible schedule. Basically you can make your own hours. Cons: Driving around in your car can be lonely Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on St. Mary's Healthcare System for Children.

Worked for St. Mary's Healthcare System for Children? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at St. Mary's Healthcare System for Children reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by St. Mary's Healthcare System for Children employees.