St. Mary's Medical Center (West Virginia)

www.st-marys.org
  www.st-marys.org
There are newer employer reviews for St. Mary's Medical Center (West Virginia)

I interned at St. Mary's and had a very positive experience, with supportive staff and important project.

Former Employee - Intern in Blue Springs, MO
Former Employee - Intern in Blue Springs, MO

I worked at St. Mary's Medical Center (West Virginia)

Pros

Mission-oriented medical center, kind and supportive staff, opportunity to sit in on senior management meetings, HR was friendly and easy to work with

Cons

Location, facility needs to be updated with new technology

Make greater efforts to create unified employee base

17 Other Employee Reviews for St. Mary's Medical Center (West Virginia) (View Most Recent)

It was a wonderful educational experience although it was very, very, very, challenging.

Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Apple Valley, CA
    Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Apple Valley, CA

I worked at St. Mary's Medical Center (West Virginia)

Pros

The work was a wonderful experience and there was a lot of teamwork. There was a good mesh of new grads and experienced nurses. The charge nurses were for the most part very helpful.

Cons

The patients on the floor I was on were very acute patients and it was extremely stressful to work there. I experienced many "codes" my first year working there but in all honesty I would not have changed the experience even though my stomach hurt every minute I was there because of stress.

who???

Current Employee - Nurse in Green Bay, WI
    Current Employee - Nurse in Green Bay, WI

I have been working at St. Mary's Medical Center (West Virginia)

Pros

Get to help sick people get well, practice skills learned on a daily basis, work with students, work with a great bunch of doctors and other dedicated staff

Cons

under-appreciated, hear about any mistake you ever made, but the 500 things you do right and well each day go unnoticed

give a pat on the back to your employees now and then. Have you taken a pay cut similar to the amount of hours you have cut back your employees?

There are newer employer reviews for St. Mary's Medical Center (West Virginia)