Staff Care

www.staffcare.com
There are newer employer reviews for Staff Care

The Job Made Me Sick

I worked at Staff Care

Pros

Like others have said, if you work really hard and are lucky then promotions and advancing your career are pretty easy. It's one of the only jobs I have held where career growth is possible in the same city. Healthcare is a good industry and I would imagine locums work being more desirable with increasing insurance cost to doctors.

Cons

Like I said, this place made me sick! I would feel great outside the office but once there my throat hurt, head throbbed and I felt ill. I really think the stress wore me down! The goals you had were sometimes impossible to reach with many doctors looking down on locums work. You were consistently micromanaged with laughable guidance. You have to work 50 hours a week to hit your salary and it takes forever to get a decent bonus. You even had to come in some Saturday's!! Pay was awful for how much you work. It's very evident management only care about profit and not people. There was either someone being fired or quitting once a week.

To make the company money you need happy employees. Focus on employee relations and the company could do great!

9 Other Employee Reviews for Staff Care (View Most Recent)

Educational, but metrics became stressful

Former Employee - Recruiter in Irving, TX

I worked at Staff Care full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great managers and training. Even if your new to the staffing industry there training can have you up in running in under 3 months. They invest a lot of time into your success.

Cons

Insurance is not the greatest, high premiums and deductibles. When company gets behind on quarterly goals calls/talk time metrics increase, which in my opinion isn't conducive to finding qualified health care professionals.

New Hire

Former Employee - Research Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Research Consultant in Dallas, TX

I worked at Staff Care full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Training is top notch, an industry leader with name recognition in the marketplace. Also the salary is ok, but there is uncapped commission which is nice. And just for good measure the gym at the office is a good benefit.

Cons

It's all work and nothing else. Being on the phones dialing 100 dials every day can be repetitive and monotonous. The culture there leads itself to being a dog-eat-dog environment where the recruiters can "shark" other peoples' physicians.

There are newer employer reviews for Staff Care