I'm an network technician

Current Contractor - Client Relationship Manager in Cirebon, West Java (Indonesia)

I have been working at Staff IT as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

it's the challenge job for me cause technology is a human need that is always making progress from time to time

Cons

sometimes working hours in this job is not necessarily so draining a lot of energy and waste our time with our family

Advice to Management

better salaries

reviews filtered by

Opportunity to work up close and personal with IT Hiring Manager and Client Decision Makers

I have been working at Staff IT

Pros

Model to land with more job orders directly from Hiring Managers, no VMS

Cons

Need more assistance from recruiters to fill positions

Advice to Management

Very Good Staffing Model and Customer Service

Great place to work and grow! Team first!

I have been working at Staff IT

Pros

I have never been in a more team oriented sales environment. The team is collaborative, with the common goal being the continued growth of Staff IT. I started here as an account manager and based on my success was quickly promoted. The management takes pleasure in identifying and rewarding hard working talented individuals. From day 1 the team makes you feel welcome and does everything they can to help you be successful. The company cares about the success of it's employees, clients and consultants!

Cons

I think someone else said it best. Its not for everyone. This company is for hard working, diligent, enthusiastic, successful individuals who are willing to do what it takes to take care of the clients and candidates. It's for people that care about the success of the company and their co-workers. It's not for those that are just about taking care of themselves. Like the other person said...it's not really a con but I guess for some it might be.

Advice to Management

Company is going in a great direction. I can't wait to see what the future brings.