Staff Line
www.staffline.net Memphis, TN

Disadvantaged if English is the only language you speak.

General Laborer (Former Employee)
Memphis, TN

ProsHired quickly, weekly pay and no experience required.

ConsNepotism is very rampant at Staffline. Staffline's Spanish speaking employees purposely call temp workers and leave messages in Spanish so that Latinos have a better chance at working without regard to English speaking people (first come first serve). Nepotism is also rampant. If you have worked at Jabil through Staffline, you will see this first hand, most of the Latinos are related to one another and will willingly tell you this. The pay is also very low, 1st shift starts at $7.25 and it goes up .25 if you work the 2nd shift.

Advice to Senior ManagementSend voicemails out in English and Spanish, speaking in Spanish is disadvantageous to English speakers, hire people that will not be directly supervised by a brother or cousin, and actually review the few resumes that are sent in.

They do not care one bit about you as an employee.

Team Lead (Current Employee)
    Redford, MI

I have been working at Staff Line

Pros: The only one reason I could give to work at staffline is… Cons: Staffline calls two hundred people to a job when they only need fifty so all the other people show up and get sent home after… Advice to Senior Management: My advice to managment is to try and show the employees a little bit more concern for them. I realize because you have a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Staff Line.

Worked for Staff Line? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Staff Line reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Staff Line employees.