Staff Management SMX

www.staffmanagement.com

If you need a job real quick, they do hire fast.

The Work Was Fast But Hours Were Unreliable (Current Employee) Dixon, IL

ProsYou get hired on real quick. The other employees are great to work with aside from a few bad apples in the bunch.

ConsThe hours suck. One week you get 32 hours and the following week you are lucky to get in 24 hours. And if you go and work the weekend to get over-time, you are guaranteed to have your hours cut severely the following week.

It's not dependable especially if you have a family and have regular monthly bills that are due. You can't depend on set amount in your pay check. It varies drastically each week.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward your employees who work hard and who are dependable and reliable. Acknowledge them and stop hiring so many people when you don't even have enough hours to give to the employees you already have.

A job if you like hard work and just some money

Packer (Current Employee) Cleveland, TN

I have been working at Staff Management SMX

Pros: If you are willing to work hard, this company will… Cons: You work two weeks on third shift, next week on second, next week on first. Between the two weeks on thirds, you work ar night Saturday… Advice to Senior Management: Offer the employees some perks, a low cost lunch once a week. Dinner every six months. Maybe… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Eh, nothing special

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Iowa City, IA

I worked at Staff Management SMX

Pros: I needed a second job and the hours fit with my schedule from my other job,… Cons: Pretty much the entire job sucked, it was mindless, boring, brain-numbing work and I very nearly quit the first day on the job. It… Advice to Senior Management: Didn't really work with management much other than the training orientation, "interview" if you can… More
There are newer reviews on Staff Management SMX.

Worked for Staff Management SMX? Contribute to the Community!