Staff Pro

There are newer employer reviews for Staff Pro

Excellent Job for Semi-Retired 'People' people

Current Contractor - Event Staff in Seattle, WA
Current Contractor - Event Staff in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Staff Pro as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

As someone who is semi-retired and likes dealing with the public, this is a great job. I certainly would not recommend it as a career path for young people, but it is a great job for them as well as you can pretty much set your own work days. The supervisors in my area are very good and personable, and treat the staff quite well. Would definately recommend to anyone wanting a fun job for mad-money!!

Cons

None from my personal perspective, Not for those who like quiet environments!!

Could possibly tap into the older workforce a bit more (good combination of reliability and temperment!). Management here treats employees very well, so just keep it up.

19 Other Employee Reviews for Staff Pro (View Most Recent)

My experience was not bad, It was sometimes difficult to be schedule because of all the people that had higher seniority

Former Employee - Guest Services in Oakland, CA
    Former Employee - Guest Services in Oakland, CA

I worked at Staff Pro

Pros

Flexible hours, Decent pay for the type of work you are doing, Upper management is very knowledgeable and respectful, fellow employees are also respectful.

Cons

Some of the employees are dirty and disrespectful and some of the rules are strict.

very easy to get hired but its a dead end job.

Former Employee - Staff in Long Beach, CA
    Former Employee - Staff in Long Beach, CA

I worked at Staff Pro

Pros

It is extremely easy to get hired with this employer. Its great if you need an immediate job with little to no skills required.

Cons

It is a completely dead end job that is only useful to keep you afloat while looking for a better or more long term place of employment. Also, because of the lack of skill required to be employed, your co-workers leave a lot to be desired. Very high turnover rate.

tighten the reigns. up your standards and compensation and you just might get more quality workers who actually care about their jobs with less turnover rate.

There are newer employer reviews for Staff Pro