Great place to work if you love baseball!

Former Employee - Usher  in  Oakland, CA
Former Employee - Usher in Oakland, CA

I worked at Staff Pro part-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible hours, Get to watch baseball,pay not bad

Cons

standig on your feet entire shift. Rude customers sometime

Other Reviews for Staff Pro

Great experience nothing much on the downside.

Current Employee - Security Guard
    Current Employee - Security Guard

I have been working at Staff Pro part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Access to events of different cultures and Convention Centers. Access to Raves, Disney Events, Concerts, Sport Events, Car Shows, Hollywood's Grammy Awards, Grand Prix, Race and Drag Racing, Comic Con, Orange County Fair, and many more.

Cons

Standing around in one spot can be boring but entertaining at the same time. Depends where your posted.

Exhausting to try and get enough hours to work and cover expences for gas and lunch.

Current Employee - Security  in  Huntington Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Security in Huntington Beach, CA

I have been working at Staff Pro part-time for less than a year

Pros

Good first job to work and get experience interacting with the public at different concerts,sporting events ,conventions etc. O K if you want to augment your full time job elswhere.

Cons

Scheduling core managers have a deaf ear to employee concerns,requests,and individual circumstances.Too rigid and unflexable at various times. I have seen first hand individuals being sent home for being 2 to 3 minutes late on several occasions after traveling an hour to get to event. Reasons for tardiness has been everything from bad traffic to not knowing faclities layout to where to report to. Usually shift is not a full 8 hrs but a 4 hr shift to keep cost down. To work more hours usually falls on deaf ears. At end of shift its not unusual to get relieved 5 to 20 minutes late and not compensating employee for time.

If you read this do not let this be for other manager.Take this advice for yourself and take responsibility as quickly as you all give High Fives to each other after event is completed. Management says that the employees did a job well done as long as it makes them look good. I have talked to many co workers and found my observations to also be theirs also. Management this is a wake up call. There is alot of dissatisfied employees who are good workers, at least put yourself in their shoes and that way staff pro could be a better company and Everyone WINS!!!! PS. I have talked to numerous managers about concerns I have mentioned and they give all the PAT ANSWERS for each other. Excuses does not accomplish any thing possitive. I might be expecting too much from a company who pays only 8.50 an hour. Maybe more people would stay if they were treated fairly and right !!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Staff Pro.

Worked for Staff Pro? Contribute to the Community!