Staffmasters
www.staffmasters.com Charlotte, NC 500 to 999 Employees

I learned a lot about the staffing industry.

Staffing Specialist (Former Employee)

I worked at Staffmasters

ProsStaffmasters is a small regional company that grows and expands when it makes sense. They are loyal to there senior employees.

ConsThe small company atmosphere tends to create an environment of us versus them at the branch level. They was no standard of pay nor bonus structure.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave talks with employees often regarding goals for branch revenue growth as well as opportunities for personal growth and advancement.

Best Staffing Provider in NC & SC

Staffing Specialist (Former Employee)

I worked at Staffmasters full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Staff Members operate as a team, expectation from management is very concise, availability of upper management is 24/7. Common… Cons: Not much, just do your job. Advice to Senior Management: Expand Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Terrible People!

Warehouse Worker (Former Employee)
Gastonia, NC

I worked at Staffmasters full-time for less than a year

Pros: nothing good about this place at all. Cons: What they do to people is call you in for an interview, say they're going to send you somewhere to work then never call you… Advice to Senior Management: Stop messing with people No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Staffmasters.

Worked for Staffmasters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Staffmasters reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Staffmasters CEO Tammy Ulrich Langdon. All reviews posted anonymously by Staffmasters employees.