Staley Communications
www.staleycom.com Wheeling, WV

Staley Comm

RF Technician (Current Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

ProsStaley actively promotes proffessional development by paying for classes and certifications. They are VERY good on this. The people at Staley for the most part are very competent and professional.

ConsSmaller company, not much room for advancement within, Salary is lower than expected. Some management practices are different than I am used to, but that is not to say they are bad. All in all, SUPER happy with Staley communications!

Advice to Senior ManagementThe only thing I could say is less micro management such as gps trackers in vehicles, at least for the higher tier technicians. Oh, and the uniform leaves something to be desired.

Account Executive

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Staley Communications full-time

Pros: Great standard of customer service, One of the major heavy… Cons: When I started the major cons were the training process and Territory management, very… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Staley Communications.

Worked for Staley Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Staley Communications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Staley Communications CEO Mark Staley. All reviews posted anonymously by Staley Communications employees.