Stamford Hospital

www.stamfordhospital.org
There are newer employer reviews for Stamford Hospital

Great

I worked at Stamford Hospital

Pros

Wonderful people here - really enjoyed my time at 2 different positions. Some of the new hires can raise eyebrows, but no problems otherwise.

Cons

See above - I worked in a great office. Just as I left, so did many of the others, and the new people I know who were brought on have been problematic.

Offer entry level role salary bumps more often - frustrating having the same salary for 3 years. See other criticism.

17 Other Employee Reviews for Stamford Hospital (View Most Recent)

Good Place to Work

I have been working at Stamford Hospital

Pros

Excellent work culture and benefits

Cons

little slow in action and too much paperwork

Doing good

Positive experience; awesome staff

Former Employee - Nursing Staff
    Former Employee - Nursing Staff

I worked at Stamford Hospital full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They hire very intelligent, motivated people, so your colleagues in most cases will be very inspiring and helpful. Also, good opportunities for career advancement; they promote internal candidates, when possible. They also tend to be in step with the new innovations and best practices.

Cons

Lots of emphasis on budget limitations, which results in being short staffed at times, working with older equipment; the facility is old and not shiny. There is a tinge of preferentialism- people who are friends with the decision-makers tend to get what they want more than those who are invisible. Scheduling is often done by supervisor and there is too much alternation between day/night shifts, which affects employee health and satisfaction.

More impartiality and less preferential treatment for certain people. Sometimes there are promotions among those who are good friends with the management. Hire staff for either nights or days. Rotating between night and day in a short period is very tiring and heavy on health.

There are newer employer reviews for Stamford Hospital