Standard Parking
www.standardparking.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Standard Parking: Employee honest review.

Facility Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Standard Parking

ProsIn my opinion the advancement oppurtunity is great. I have had great experinces with upper management and many chances for advancement.

ConsThe parking enviorment can be harsh because of the outside elements. Sometimes dealing with the public in this kind of a job can be hard. There is a lot of stereotyping involved (because you work in a parking garage you must be uneducated).

Another downside of working for Standard Parking is their relocation policy. Even If offered a new position in another state most people will have to decline because they offer no relocation help. This really hurts a company because qualified employees are not able to relocate to where they might be needed.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy experience with Senior Management has been excellent. Keep up the good work.

Just a job to get through

Shuttle Driver (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Standard Parking part-time for more than a year

Pros: Opportunity to make tips and meet new people Cons: No benefits for part-time employees, Can only call out 6… More

Standard Parking at the Seattle Dexter Ave N office

Bookkeeper (Former Employee)
Seattle, WA

I worked at Standard Parking full-time for more than a year

Pros: Sorry i have no Pros as the company went from a small to a giant… Cons: No training, No career advancements, No recognition Advice to Senior Management: Leave or go to Management Training, then learn how to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Standard Parking.

Worked for Standard Parking? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Standard Parking reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Standard Parking CEO Jim Wilhelm. All reviews posted anonymously by Standard Parking employees.