There are newer employer reviews for Standard Parking

Ok

I worked at Standard Parking

Pros

It was a fun experience.

Cons

There isnt much room for growth

NA

54 Other Employee Reviews for Standard Parking (View Most Recent)

Standard Parking: Employee honest review.

Current Employee - Facility Manager
    Current Employee - Facility Manager

I have been working at Standard Parking

Pros

In my opinion the advancement oppurtunity is great. I have had great experinces with upper management and many chances for advancement.

Cons

The parking enviorment can be harsh because of the outside elements. Sometimes dealing with the public in this kind of a job can be hard. There is a lot of stereotyping involved (because you work in a parking garage you must be uneducated).

Another downside of working for Standard Parking is their relocation policy. Even If offered a new position in another state most people will have to decline because they offer no relocation help. This really hurts a company because qualified employees are not able to relocate to where they might be needed.

My experience with Senior Management has been excellent. Keep up the good work.

Easy place to work at

Current Employee - Cashier in Virginia Beach, VA
    Current Employee - Cashier in Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at Standard Parking part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Really easy place to work at, you basically just take payment for parking as the customers are leaving. You meet a lot of different people it's pretty fun.

Cons

Some people park, and although the prices are listed at the entrance some customers are upset at he price to pay when they leave. Customers don't alwAys understand if they have to park or just leave after five for a residential discount, this is because the company isn't very clear on weather you have to leave or park after five pm on the signs they have up

There are newer employer reviews for Standard Parking