There are newer employer reviews for Standard Parking

Ok

I worked at Standard Parking

Pros

It was a fun experience.

Cons

There isnt much room for growth

NA

51 Other Employee Reviews for Standard Parking (View Most Recent)

Standard Parking: Employee honest review.

Current Employee - Facility Manager
    Current Employee - Facility Manager

I have been working at Standard Parking

Pros

In my opinion the advancement oppurtunity is great. I have had great experinces with upper management and many chances for advancement.

Cons

The parking enviorment can be harsh because of the outside elements. Sometimes dealing with the public in this kind of a job can be hard. There is a lot of stereotyping involved (because you work in a parking garage you must be uneducated).

Another downside of working for Standard Parking is their relocation policy. Even If offered a new position in another state most people will have to decline because they offer no relocation help. This really hurts a company because qualified employees are not able to relocate to where they might be needed.

My experience with Senior Management has been excellent. Keep up the good work.

Its ok if you need the money but no real room for advance.

Former Employee - Cashier  in  Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Cashier in Chicago, IL

I worked at Standard Parking part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Starting pay was $11. Cashier job is easy.

Cons

9 of 10 customers are extremely rude. Customer service on the management end is horrible. Management doesn't care about you or the customer for the most part. When you have any issues, management is more upset that you're bothering them than willing to solve the issue. No real potential for advancement. You're by yourself in a booth for long periods of time.

Care for your employees. Learn to treat them with respect instead of like children. Change your attitude and earn employees respect instead of barking at them all the time.

There are newer employer reviews for Standard Parking

Worked for Standard Parking? Contribute to the Community!