Standard TV and Appliance

www.standardtvandappliance.com

Hell On Earth.Truly a professional purgatory. Don't know what you did to get there, but pray you move on.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsDiscounts on products is about all it has to offer. If you are remodeling you can save alot. The people that work there are actually really quality people. They are the kindest. I think everyone bonds together to get through the tough times - except management.

ConsThe management is run like a fiefdom in the Medieval times. Everyone has Stockholme Syndrome. You can be fired for the slightest reason. HR is a nightmare. They do not support their employees. They serve them up for dinner. It's amazingly unprofessional. It is nothing like the real world at all. It exists in an alternate universe. Management is wholly vindicative and bullies employees every way they can.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet people do what they are good at and stop interfering hourly. Stop the badgering and fear tactics.

Good people at the store

I have been working at Standard TV and Appliance

Pros: Got to watch sports a lot Cons: Managers were not always great More

Unclear future

Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Standard TV and Appliance

Pros: Could make a good income, great showroom, excellent store level… Cons: lost its way.... very negative place to work. Business down. Advice to Senior Management: Return to serving the customer No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Standard TV and Appliance.

Worked for Standard TV and Appliance? Contribute to the Community!