Standard TV and Appliance

great company,like family

Sales (Former Employee)
Beaverton, OR

I worked at Standard TV and Appliance full-time for more than 10 years

ProsThe company really does care for the people who work there and the customers they are serving. They have the best intentions for both. This starts from the top and does go most of the way down.

ConsOver the 15 years I worked there, the pay was slowly eroded and the work load was slowly increased until we were not making nearly what we once were. Most of the managers were great.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet back to the high standards that you used to have. They have eroded over the years and made Standard more of a normal run of the mill company. You could easily jump back up to elite status by treating the salespeople and the support staff better.

There are newer reviews on Standard TV and Appliance.

Worked for Standard TV and Appliance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Standard TV and Appliance reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Standard TV and Appliance CEO Bill Gander. All reviews posted anonymously by Standard TV and Appliance employees.