Stanford Hospital & Clinics
www.stanfordhospital.org Stanford, CA 5000+ Employees

Fantastic place to work

Postdoctoral Fellow (Current Employee)
Palo Alto, CA

ProsIt's a beautiful campus with many, many highly motivated and intelligent people to work with. Opportunities to meet and interact with so many great colleagues.

ConsIt's a very intense place if you're a postdoc. Numerous postdocs I know suffer from stress and subsequent health issues. This isn't a place to work if you'd like to come in 9-5

Best job ever

Pharmacy Director (Former Employee)

I worked at Stanford Hospital & Clinics full-time for more than a year

Pros: Successful market leading Medical Center with state of the art… Cons: There are no CONS to working at Stanford Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Oppressive People-Management at Hospital Information Technology

Information Technology (Current Employee)
    Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Stanford Hospital & Clinics full-time for less than a year

Pros: Many openings, competitive salary on a 40-hr work week basis… Cons: A part of the group within Hospital IT is being subjected to verbally (not written) continuous 24/7 work schedule for weeks on end on rotation… Advice to Senior Management: Advertise this oppressive policy as a part of the job description,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Stanford Hospital & Clinics.

Worked for Stanford Hospital & Clinics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stanford Hospital & Clinics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Stanford Hospital & Clinics CEO Amir Dan Rubin. All reviews posted anonymously by Stanford Hospital & Clinics employees.