Stanford University HAAS Center for Public Service

haas.stanford.edu
Unclaimed Profile
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Stanford University HAAS Center for Public Service

Education Partnership Fellow

Former Employee - Jumpstart Team Leader in Stanford, CA
Former Employee - Jumpstart Team Leader in Stanford, CA

I worked at Stanford University HAAS Center for Public Service part-time (More than a year)

Pros

great people, a lot of support to advance leadership and motivational personal attributes, challenging yet very rewarding environment.

Cons

Feedback could be offered more often, but nothing to complain about.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. A wonderful place to work while I was a student in school!

Former Employee - Intern in Palo Alto, CA
    Former Employee - Intern in Palo Alto, CA

I worked at Stanford University HAAS Center for Public Service part-time

Pros

The Haas Center for Public Service is filled with people who care deeply about educating, mentoring, and connection students to opportunities. Everyone I met there was extremely approachable and passionate about public service.

Cons

The only con I can think of is not getting involved in the Center earlier. Many students get really involved with the Center's work and that could be intimidating for students who just recently discovered it but that only speaks to the depth of the relationship that the staff has with students.