Stanford University
www.stanford.edu Stanford, CA 5000+ Employees

The value of Stanford's Graduate School

Graduate Research Assistant (Former Employee)
Stanford, CA

ProsStanford is very well-connected. Being part of Stanford allows you to experience many interactions that are only possible in few places in the world. People takes your work more seriously, so cherish that opportunity and make the best of it.

ConsWith great power comes great responsibility. People here works hard, so you are expected to do the same. Prepare to do anything necessary to make your project a success.

I worked as a student inter.

Student Intern (Former Employee)
    Stanford, CA

I worked at Stanford University as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Very dynamic and lax schedule Cons: Too free-form, should be more definite Advice to Senior Management: Have more designated projects No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

If you like snotty Stanford graduate co-workers with an attitude and no talent, this is the place for you!

Systems Administrator (Former Employee)

I worked at Stanford University full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Tuition for children if you have/plan on having any Nice campus Cons: Non Stanford graduates are looked down upon Managers reward incompetence and… Advice to Senior Management: Replace yourselves with completely outside and unbiased managers. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Stanford University.

Worked for Stanford University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stanford University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Stanford University CEO John L. Hennessy. All reviews posted anonymously by Stanford University employees.