Stanford University

www.stanford.edu

Great employer

Research Associate (Current Employee) Stanford, CA

ProsThe environment is tuned to make you succeed. Fast, pace, great collaborators, fantastic resources. Collaborative and collegial environment, as much as perhaps possible in such a high-tier University and research institute.

ConsFast pace and competitive environment. You need to work hard, it is likely that stuff will happen with you or not onboard.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease payment and housing for postdocs. The salary range is currently 50% below the average salary of the public transportation workers (BART). BART workers went on strike last year because they cannot afford living on their salary in the bay area. Postdocs are struggling living in the Bay Area too.

A great place to be a student

Graduate Student (Current Employee) Stanford, CA

I have been working at Stanford University full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great research, great weather, great culture. I enjoy being a part of the community.… Cons: Expensive! Very expensive area to live in. Also, people tend… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

overall satisfied

Research Associate (Current Employee) Stanford, CA

I have been working at Stanford University full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: They provide great benefits and good salaries. Cons: You have to expect extremely expensive living costs. More

There are newer reviews on Stanford University.

Worked for Stanford University? Contribute to the Community!