Stanley Associates

bad taste

Former Employee - Ops Manager in Fort Campbell, KY
Former Employee - Ops Manager in Fort Campbell, KY

I worked at Stanley Associates

Pros

the only thing good about is the pay

Cons

back stab, if you are not in their group you are going nowhere, you dont get any help from superiors, all they want you is to drown yourself in the problem, dont apply

leave the "buddy buddy" system to the side and help those in need without looking skin color or old boys network

11 Other Employee Reviews for Stanley Associates (View Most Recent)

Miserable, couldn't wait to leave and find a good company to work for.

Former Employee - Information Systems Security Officer in Fort Washington, MD
    Former Employee - Information Systems Security Officer in Fort Washington, MD

I worked at Stanley Associates

Pros

The pay was on the high side for similar positions at other companies. I received a sizable hiring bonus when I accepted their offer. The Vision Plan is good.

Cons

No support or communication from management, unless they wanted to reprimand or counsel you. When they received complaints from the client or customer, they immediately assumed that the employee was in the wrong without hearing or even asking for your side of the situation.

Loyalty, communication and trust are two-way streets. You have to communicate whats' going on with the company if you want your workers to be loyal and trust you. Stop keeping secrets about things that impact their future. When a customer complains don't take for granted they are telling the whole truth. Ask the employee in question for their side of the story before you accept what the client said and hand out reprimands and counseling. Listen to your people and take care of them.

A Great Place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

I worked at Stanley Associates

Pros

One of the reasons was their motto" Work Hard, Play Hard!!

Cons

They sold us out to another company

There are newer employer reviews for Stanley Associates