Stanley Associates

www.stanleyassociates.com
Unclaimed Profile
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Stanley Associates

Great place to work, depending on your project

Current Employee - Engineering Technician in Charleston, SC
Current Employee - Engineering Technician in Charleston, SC

I have been working at Stanley Associates

Pros

Great benefit package and 401K, tight knit group, lots of friendly people. Recognize all federal holiday's(no floating)

Cons

Bad leave/sick time package, new hourly employee's only get 5 day's a year, then your 2nd-5th you only get 10 day's.

Advice to Management

Change the leave/sick time package....it's awful

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. A great place to work

Current Employee - Project Manager in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Stanley Associates

Pros

Work life balance at Stanley is exceptional

Cons

Limited interaction among different customer segments. Poor networking with other employees on different engagements

Advice to Management

Continue building out the corporate infrastructure to support the organization

2. Stanley Associates-Why Work Anywhere Else?

Current Employee - Data Entry Administrative in Huntsville, AL
    Current Employee - Data Entry Administrative in Huntsville, AL

I have been working at Stanley Associates

Pros

1) The supervisors are wonderful, and they care not only for their employees, but also for their lives outside work. 2) We are given very flexible schedules, and we are even allowed to make up time if we are unable to come to work for any reason. 3) The pay is excellent, and I've received several raises in 1 year of working here. I'd definitely recommend Stanley Associates for anyone looking for a job!

Cons

At times, the work can get monotonous, but that is true for just about any job. The only problem (and it's more of an annoyance) I have with Stanley is that some great ideas don't make it past the first or second line supervisors. When most of the employees want something to happen, and the upper management is unaware, then that's not a good way to run a company, but other than that, ther are no problems!

Advice to Management

Give your employees more chances to talk to you about what they would like to see in the company (benefits, changes, etc.). We are a VAST resource that should not be ignored. And just because some of our supervisors don't like an idea, that doesn't mean that upper management wouldn't like it. Give us an outlet!