Stanley Associates

A great place to work

Current Employee - Project Manager in Arlington, VA
Current Employee - Project Manager in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Stanley Associates

Pros

Work life balance at Stanley is exceptional

Cons

Limited interaction among different customer segments. Poor networking with other employees on different engagements

Continue building out the corporate infrastructure to support the organization

11 Other Employee Reviews for Stanley Associates (View Most Recent)

Stanley Associates-Why Work Anywhere Else?

Current Employee - Data Entry Administrative in Huntsville, AL
    Current Employee - Data Entry Administrative in Huntsville, AL

I have been working at Stanley Associates

Pros

1) The supervisors are wonderful, and they care not only for their employees, but also for their lives outside work. 2) We are given very flexible schedules, and we are even allowed to make up time if we are unable to come to work for any reason. 3) The pay is excellent, and I've received several raises in 1 year of working here. I'd definitely recommend Stanley Associates for anyone looking for a job!

Cons

At times, the work can get monotonous, but that is true for just about any job. The only problem (and it's more of an annoyance) I have with Stanley is that some great ideas don't make it past the first or second line supervisors. When most of the employees want something to happen, and the upper management is unaware, then that's not a good way to run a company, but other than that, ther are no problems!

Give your employees more chances to talk to you about what they would like to see in the company (benefits, changes, etc.). We are a VAST resource that should not be ignored. And just because some of our supervisors don't like an idea, that doesn't mean that upper management wouldn't like it. Give us an outlet!

Worst place ever!

I worked at Stanley Associates

Pros

hmmm....healthcare was cheap - that's it.

Cons

work environment, people are promoted if you are friends and family of the big bosses - some dumb people and recent colleage graduates are promoted to program managers because they are CEO's friend's kids...unbelieveable, can't distinguish business to personal matters, losses contract middle of work due to poor program management, sinking down ship

This isn't your play ground, and don't play with people with real career goals

There are newer employer reviews for Stanley Associates