Stanley Healthcare Solutions

www.stanleyhealthcare.com
  www.stanleyhealthcare.com
There are newer employer reviews for Stanley Healthcare Solutions

Challenging, growth oriented, moving quickly in a quickly moving market.

Current Employee - Engineer
Current Employee - Engineer

I have been working at Stanley Healthcare Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Needs to settle the growth portion of their entry into the Healthcare industry. Growth is great, but in a market that isnt' going anywhere, you don't need to tackle all areas at once.

Cons

Customer base without some of the basic skills necessary to use the products they pay us for; expecting mountains to move for support, repair, and training when they haven't maintained the equipment or tested it per SOP for months at a time. Lack of the most basic computer knowledge to run a nurse call system that runs .....on a computer. Expecting 24/7 on site visit support that is not stipulated nor promised in their contract, or not having a maintenance contract in force at all and expecting constant training, upgrade, and support.

Company values are on par with most organizations of this size. We are not a free as a 'startup' but we are less entrenched in management limbo than a fully established industry. I expect this to change as Stanley 'Healthcare' ages, but for the time being it is balanced. The benefits are good, the pay is more than I expected for the work that is done and the responsibility level. I have access to new tech to learn, and during downtime im allowed to learn it, or given the opportunity to work with other divisions that are more driven towards that end of our product line(s)

17 Other Employee Reviews for Stanley Healthcare Solutions (View Most Recent)

What do powertools and healthcare have in common? Absolutely NOTHING.....

Former Employee - Recruiter
    Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Stanley Healthcare Solutions (more than 3 years)

Pros

If you want to work somewhere to collect a paycheck until you find a GOOD job... this may be the place for you. There is so much disorganization and lack of communication at ALL levels within the organization, you could realistically "fly under the radar" for an indefinite amount of time!

Cons

There are some good people that work here.... because they were lied to about the "bright future". Bottom line.... Stanley HC has staked its future on RTLS and there is a very limited market !!! You cannot be a "One trick Pony" in Healthcare... afterall, were are selling cordless drills here!

Get out of the Healthcare business and go back to selling drills and "snake lights"

In a 30 year career this is the worst company by far !!

Former Employee - Operations
    Former Employee - Operations

I worked at Stanley Healthcare Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I do not see a future for this Company and am glad I am gone. Please avoid this train wreck of a Company.

Cons

Where on earth does a HR run a Company? Way too much power and honestly has no clue. Between lack of direction, non-existent communication, products that do not work, partner channels which distrust the Company, and upper management which is totally out of step with the needs, wants, and desires of the marketplace the end will come sooner than you think. How can you understand customers if upper management never even leaves the office? In fact you will die. The founders of companies you have purchased are waiting in the wings to buy back what they created for pennies on the dollar. Think they are vested in making Stanley a success? They want you to fail so they can buy the company back. Just look at product development and they way they treat existing customers.

Stand up and lead the Marine Corp way. If people care give them the tools to be successful and listen to the feedback. If people mistreat the customers and do not care less about the outcomes show them the door regardless of what position they hold within the Company.

There are newer employer reviews for Stanley Healthcare Solutions