Stantec

www.stantec.com
There are newer employer reviews for Stantec

This company is in disarray, would strongly recommend looking elsewhere more so if female or minority. Look at profile.

I have been working at Stantec

Pros

A few people who are left considered "lowly" by management (PM's on down).

Cons

Pretty much everything at this company is negative. People are treated very poorly. Due to high layoffs (and those who just leave) most people above staff level, and some at are afraid to share information. It is the most back stabbing unethical office I have ever worked. If you truly interview here ask to talk to people in the office or just walk around the tension is very thick. Ask about the turnover rate or how long anyone has been there. You will be hard pressed to find someone over 1yr....

Go back to Canada!

205 Other Employee Reviews for Stantec (View Most Recent)

Dissatisfied

I have been working at Stantec

Pros

Location of office is close to freeway

Cons

Managment lacks leadership skills and mentorship. Lack of opportunity to grow, lack of promotions, and adequate pay or raises for staff and technicians. Office is run by males, very little opportunity for women to grow. No female project managers in office. Lack of promotion within.

Stantec is a company which is focused on profits and business but did not seem to be value employees over shareholders.

Former Employee - Project Technician in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Project Technician in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Stantec

Pros

I had the opportunity to work with some wonderful people. The benefits are acceptable. Its global position can provide opportunites and a signficant network

Cons

There seems to be a lack of employee valuation by upper management and few opportunities for advancement even when skill level and and immediate suppervisor recomendations warrent so.

When you send out e-mails that state that you value your employees and contribute to their success, have actions that promote those statements. While I had wonderful managers in my office, I felt extreemly unappreciated by the company as a whole which promted my departure.

There are newer employer reviews for Stantec