Staples
2.9 of 5 1,797 reviews
www.staples.com Framingham, MA 5000+ Employees

Staples Main Office Framingham

Industrial Engineer (Former Employee)
Framingham, MA

ProsGreat education programs through Staples University. They offer tons of courses to help improve your skill sets from developing and giving presentations to managing others.
The culture is pretty ok as far as big companies go.

ConsI had a really good manager there and a really bad one. I think they could do a better job with the review cycle to help identify top talent and least effective employees.

Nice and clam

I have been working at Staples part-time

Pros: good environment , nice and friendly people. Cons: low pay, not up to-date with the latest technology. Advice to Senior Management: nothing so far Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not A Good Place For Older Workers Needing Real Pay

Copy Center Associate (Current Employee)
    Boston, MA

I have been working at Staples part-time for more than a year

Pros: Lots of them around can transfer from one store to… Cons: Crappy benefits for part timers and that is all they seem to hire these days. In Massachusetts, the home of the Romney required health insurance… Advice to Senior Management: Pay CPC associates better and back them up when a customer gets out of control because they "can't have it now" or they don't like… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Staples.

Worked for Staples? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Staples reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Staples CEO Ron Sargent. All reviews posted anonymously by Staples employees.