Staples
3.0 of 5 1,561 reviews
careers.staples.com Framingham, MA 5000+ Employees

Low pay but decent perks for part time work

Easy Tech/Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Athens, OH

I worked at Staples part-time for less than a year

ProsIt was fun being part of the team. We did informal meetings as a team in the morning that kind of pumped us up for the day. It was fun helping customers and selling electronics. They did have some fun little perks and employee recognition measures. They really value customers and want to help them find solutions to their needs.

ConsIt was a low paying (very close to minimum wage) job that involved a lot of stocking and some other tedious work.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you have employees that you value and who perform at a high level, be willing to pay them more not only based on seniority.

awesomeeeeee

Greeter (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Staples part-time for less than a year

Pros: awesome co workers great pay Cons: none what so ever its great to work for Advice to Senior Management: none they do a good job Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Typical corporate environment.

Framingham, MA

I have been working at Staples full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Headquarters not located in Boston, making for easier commute. Cons: Salaries are low and benefits are deteriorating. Morale is low due to so much change over the past few years. Doesn't feel like a stable… Advice to Senior Management: Show more appreciation for the good talent you already have in house before they leave… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Staples.

Worked for Staples? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Staples reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Staples CEO Ron Sargent. All reviews posted anonymously by Staples employees.